Abstract instructions for Keynote-, Plenary- and Poster Presenters
A Special Issue of the Acta Pharmaceutica Hungarica, the official Scientific Journal of the Hungarian Society for Pharmaceutical Sciences (HSPS), will be devoted to the publication of the extended abstracts of the Contributors.
The authors are kindly requested to send an up to two-page extended abstract at latest by 10 February 2020.
Authors will receive notification on acceptance latest by 20 February 2020.
The published proceedings of the Special Issue of Acta Pharmaceutica Hungarica will receive separate DOI numbers.
Authors will be informed about the acceptance of their abstract.
The main streams of the conference are organised around the ten main topics as follows:
- New Trends in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Complex Drugs Including Nanomedicines
- Biologicals and Biosimilars
- Regulatory Perspectives
- (Non-Biological) Complex Drugs and Similars
- Drug-Device Combination Products
- Advances in (Bio)Analytical Testing
- Advances in Dissolution/Drug Release
- Aspects of Nanotechnology
- Biodegradable Polymers
Invited speakers can submit less than 2-page long extended abstract.
The abstract template can be downloaded in word format: DDRS2020 Abstract Template
- All abstracts must be written in English to the given template
- An up to two-page extended abstract of maximum 5000 characters including Table and Figure legends
- Color tables and figures are also acceptable, maximum of 2 illustrations (figure and table) are requested
- The abstract title must be brief and clearly indicate the nature of the investigation
- Authors number: will be maximized: 10 names
- Workplaces: max. 10 different workplaces
- The abstract must be as informative as possible
- Conclusions must be supported by data
- Include 5 keywords to the template
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract. Any error in spelling, grammar or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author.
- Posters will be mounted throughout the whole conference.
- Poster size is a standing A/0 (84 cm x 118 cm) as the size of the poster board is 90 cm at width and 120 cm at height.